- Help Center
- Yup for Students
Guides: Conquer Writing
Guides: Running a Microschool
Guides: Encouraging Positive Student Behavior
- About Prenda: Guide’s Relationship to Prenda
- Safety: Physical Site Safety
- Safety: Guide Safety Responsibilities
- Safety: People Safety
- Safety: Medical, Health and Wellness
- Safety: Internet and Media Safety
- Student Rights
- Fees and Tuition
- Prenda Experience: Learning
- Prenda Experience: Technology
- Prenda Experience: Field Trips
- Student Matching, Discipline, and Removal: Admission
- Student Matching, Discipline, and Removal: Discipline and Removal
- About Prenda: Community Standards
Parents: Schooling with Prenda
How to connect with a tutor?
If the student should have access to Yup through their school, ping Danielle and she will reach out to the schools.
If the student does not attend one of our school partners, they will need to sign up for an individual plan at the Yup website.
Students access Yup through Prenda World. They sign into Yup using Google Sign-in and their Prenda email address. To start a session, students must submit a math problem and select “Request Math Tutor.”