- Help Center
- Yup Individual Plans
Guides: Conquer Writing
Guides: Running a Microschool
Guides: Encouraging Positive Student Behavior
- About Prenda: Guide’s Relationship to Prenda
- Safety: Physical Site Safety
- Safety: Guide Safety Responsibilities
- Safety: People Safety
- Safety: Medical, Health and Wellness
- Safety: Internet and Media Safety
- Student Rights
- Fees and Tuition
- Prenda Experience: Learning
- Prenda Experience: Technology
- Prenda Experience: Field Trips
- Student Matching, Discipline, and Removal: Admission
- Student Matching, Discipline, and Removal: Discipline and Removal
- About Prenda: Community Standards
Parents: Schooling with Prenda
How do I cancel within my trial?
How do I cancel within my five day trial?
Please note this article only applies to students who bought individual plans and are not receiving Yup through their school.
We encourage our customers to try Yup for the entirety of their five day trial, but we understand that sometimes it just isn't the right fit or circumstances change!
For those plans that qualify for the five day trial (which at the moment is only the 12 Month Scholar Plan), if you'd like to cancel, please complete the Yup Cancellation Request Form within your one week trial period. Once we've received a completed form, your cancellation and refund will be processed. You will receive an email confirming the cancellation as well as the full refunded amount in your account within the next few business days.